
Clarification of Blog title:
That which is knit, thereby entirely composed of, or knit of, that which is Awesome.
See also: Full of Awesome.
I have joined the bandwagon full of yarn. But I think its a good thing for several reasons:
1) I'm still not on Facebook
2) Knitting is way more fun when you get to show it off
3) I didn't want to do my thermo fluids lab anyway
4) I have awesome roomates.
5 comments:
indeed it is your turn! good work stepping up to the challenge...now you just have to find a pattern for the knit-around. ...no pressure though.
ps: clarification is spelled with an 'f'
hehe :p
nice picture!
You do have awesome roommates.
Woot! You are "full of awesome" for joining the knit blog circle. Now I have yet another cool and crazy blog to stock, get ideas from, and post comments on. I LOVE your pics and background...it just feels like you!
Post a Comment