For Grandpa, and then also Ben

Look familiar? These are the slippers that started out as fuzzy feet supposed to be felted! and ended up as normal sized slippers. The good news: they turned out to be very comfy indeed. so much so that when I made Ben try them on to fit them to give to my Grandpa, he wouldn't take them off! So I had no choice but to knit them both their own pair. Knit on big chunky yarn using a basic top-down sock pattern, these are the perfect gift for the lounger with cold feet. Pay no attention to the book collection on this shelf, I have another one for classics.
1 comment:
Don't lie to me you crazy sci fi lover. :d
Also, these slippers are gorgeous, will you give me the pattern??
I miss you :( I hope you are well, you keep poking me on facebook so I know you're alive.
Post a Comment