Friday, March 5, 2010

lost on the subway

Do you remember the hat I knit for John O'Keefe?

It seems like such a long time ago, but apparently it is still his most favorite hat! He recently emailed me, in complete distress, because he accidentally left in on a subway in New York and it is gone forever. So he asked if I would be willing to make a new one, and of course I agreed when he offered to exchange it for a picture of his young son wearing the old hat.

Isn't it sweet? I am so happy to know that the things I knit are really loved.

1 comment:

kt said...

Awwwwwwwww his babies are growing up so fast!

Also, I love all my knitted things from you. Thankfully it is unlikely I will lose my oven mitts on the subway. Or is it? Dun dun dun!