Friday, January 14, 2011

snitch-nip

For the Seeker Cat


I always try to make it a point to knit a little cat toy for every new furry addition to my circle of friends and family. This year, Acadia joined Adrienne and Ben's family just in time for the holidays. As fans of the books, I knew they would appreciate a little golden stitch- filled with catnip! to twirl about for their seeker cat to enjoy.

Made from The Golden Snitch pattern by Knitted Toy Box, with size 2.5 needles and yellow and white super saver yarn. The thick yarn with small needles makes for a very tight gauge so that the cat nip stays inside, but also makes knitting rather difficult! But I was very happy with the result... and Acadia? She loves it.

1 comment:

kt said...

How did I not see this before!? Toooo cute. Will you make me one so I can frolic around after it??