gluten free wild mushroom ravioli with lemon thyme cream sauce and balsamic reduction
My first homemade pasta~
The ravioli recipe was from The Gluten Free Italian Cookbook, which not only has wonderful dough, pasta, and filling recipes but also has excellent tips for the whole process. Make the dough, kneed in the kitchen stand, let rest in fridge for 30 min. Meanwhile, make the filling; I used local farm mushrooms, whipped eggs, cream, and Parmesan.
Then roll out the dough using a pasta maker and let the
strips dry for 30 minutes. Add your filling, lay dough strips on top,
press down to secure, then cut apart. Cook for 7-10 minutes.
For the sauce, I used 2 Tbs butter and some rice flour to make a roue, then added 1 cup of cream, some parmesan, thyme, a little lemon juice, salt and pepper and cooked until thickened. This recipe is very similar to what I did. The reduction is very easy- just put balsamic vinaigrette in a pot on low heat, and stir until reduced by half.
Dobertec!
1 comment:
You are a very talented lady. I can only hope to be a fraction as awesome someday.
Post a Comment