Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the path ahead


I've been learning a lot these past few weeks about what it is going to take to finish what I've started.  I've always been a hard worker, but this requires something more, something I've never really had before; Tenacity.  I am going to have to fight for this. I am going to have to stand up and yell back, make demands, and be bold instead of weary. I am exhausted, and extremely frustrated, but I know I have what it takes to press on.

Thank you for checking in on me.  I may not have many new knits to show you any time soon, but I promise to return to let you know that I am still alive, well, and moving forward.

3 comments:

kt said...

That is all I ask! And whenever you need hugs and someone to tell you how awesome you are I'm here!!

PS: You are sooooo awesome, it is LEAKING OUT YOUR EARS!

Kaydo said...

Thanks Kt :-D

Kaydo said...

Sam noted that I should comment about this picture... it was a meadow in a valley between two sections of class 3 14er hiking. The hardest part was yet to come.