Tuesday, November 20, 2012

what I do


So, maybe you are wondering what it is I actually do all day.  Maybe not.  To be honest, science is incredibly boring.  I spend a lot of time pouring through data, organizing numbers, making and analyzing graphs, doing calculations, going through protocols, writing reports.  Throw in grading homework, making quizzes, emailing students, and several large cups of chai and you've pretty much got my day.  Then I go home and make a white pizza with sausage, spinach, and tomato on a gluten free parmesan crust.  That's my favorite part.


So there you go... just a real glimpse into my actual everyday life, in case you were wondering.

What do you do all day?  Are you looking forward to taking some time off this week for the Holiday?  I certainly am.

Recipe of the week for you:  Squash Harvest Loaf 
Have a good one!