Tuesday, December 11, 2012
wintery
Outside: cold, biting wind, flurries of attempts to snow
On the needles: Christmas stockings (still, but I will show you soon!)
Listening to: trace bundy, the Christmas album (busted), but it's beautiful
In the oven: orange gingerbread with cream cheese frosting and pomegranate seeds. Adapted to be GF from this wonderful recipe, with help from this book.
As you can tell, I am feeling extra wintery this week ~ the cold weather has me huddled up in the house with hot coca, baking and wrapping. I am really starting to look forward to the holidays.
How about you? Are you dreaming of some white fluffy stuff for your holiday, and is it snow or cream cheese frosting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This looks amaaaaaaazing. I wish I had made it while everyone was still in the holiday spirit instead of now when they are all like, "I'm going to eat healthy!"
too true, the holidays are the time for baking. I am sure you baked your fair share of awesomeness!
Post a Comment