Friday, March 8, 2013
gluten less rosemary bread
Yeast-risen, chewy crust, light center, flavorful, gluten less bread. Just the first step on the road of one of my big life goals baking without gluten. I am working from this book, which I love. I sit in bed and read it like fiction. Concurring gluten free, one recipe at a time! And from here... to sandwich bread ... baguettes ... bagels ... nann, and then ... my own gluten free bakery! The world! Probably not. But I couldn't be more thrilled about this bread. Come over, I'll make another loaf. We'll dip it in clam chowder, drink some wine, and I'll take you through the finer points of xanthan gum and the importance of liquid to flour ratios at altitude. Still interested? I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am still interested!! And impressed.
you are so great!!!
Post a Comment