i will have a sunflower market (or, while i'm dreaming, a trader joes) , a yarn store (perhaps a knitted peace, or lambspun ), a coffee shop (like mugs or the cosmic cup) with cupcakes like these, and then maybe a mom and pop's video store, a local pizza joint like uncles, and your classic hole in the wall bookstore that also serves pancakes. my current proximity to bike paths and frisbee fields, on the other hand, i will keep.
what about you? where do you live, and what is nearby?
1 comment:
I love your new layout!
My local shopping center is mostly "Coming Soon" but when it comes we'll have a CVS, Subway, a dry cleaner, and we already have a Safeway. I'm not sure I would trade the Safeway for a Trader Joes, although if it could have a bit more organic food I wouldn't complain...But the rest of your shopping center sounds amazing. Build one here in DC okay? We don't have much of a mom and pop anything...
Post a Comment