Friday, March 4, 2011

7 years, 3 months, 1 week

Can I just take a moment to tell you how excited I am?

7 years ago today, my freshman year roommates stole my keys, dragged me across campus, and wouldn't give them back until I'd marched up to Ben's dorm room and knocked.

3 months from today, we're getting married.

1 week from now, we will own a house together.


I'm trying to find the words to say how lucky and small I feel.

3 comments:

Kaydo said...

Also, can I please say thank you thank you thank you to all of you for being so selfless and happy for me

Tanseibu said...

don't you mean two days from now you'll own a house?!

kt said...

Oh I couldn't be happier for you :D I <3 you so much and I'm so glad you're having and going to have such a wonderful life :D!!