Tuesday, March 8, 2011

where should we go?

When we first started wedding planning, Ben announced almost immediately that he wanted to plan the honeymoon and surprise me with the location. I agreed- it sounds like fun to me! ... But here we are, a year and a month later, and still no official plans to speak of. I've started to but in (just a little!) with some ideas, but he seems to have his heart set on something he already admitted (without telling me what it is) that we can't afford.

Anyway, to pass time on slow days, I've been dreaming of possibilities...

How about staying in an ice castle in Canada? Dog sleds, hot coca, fireside ?
Or we could explore the Ireland countryside... perhaps by motorcycle?
What about a treehouse honeymoon in Oregon?
We could... kayak along the coast of Croatia,
Stake out a Cabin in the woods,
Brave monsoon season in Thailand,
Bike through California wine country ?


What would you do if you had two weeks to do anything (on a budget?)

PS: photo is from the 2008 Slovenia bike trip that we are trying to top...

No comments: