This is my cousin Dave

Have you seen
Despicable Me? Go rent it, now. I'll wait. Okay, now you can appreciate this, and how fluffy it is!
This is for Eric. His birthday is coming up, and I bonded with all of Ben's siblings over Christmas by watching the water tank scene in the beginning over and over again. Seriously, it's funny every time.

Made from the
kat crafts pattern, with just a few modifications and super saver yarn. I used a chain st crochet for the mouth and sewed it on, I found some shiny buttons and painted the eyes to produce a goggle effect, I made the arms and feet a little thicker (CO4, CO5, resp), sewed the feet on a little higher so he could stand on his own, and stuffed him full of dryer sheets because it was all I had on hand.
It's the start of a many minion army!
No comments:
Post a Comment