It's been raining here, dreary and cloudy days. After work, the perfect companion to dinner and a glass of wine is
Dr. Who. We're obsessive watchers and we've recently reached Season 5. Oh how I wish I could wrap myself in something warmer on the inside! Someday, I will bring myself to buy the yarn and commit to the making of my own Tardis, as the now famous Ms. Carina invented on her own needles:


... In the mean time, you may notice a time travel cookie filled sighting in my own kitchen... a timey-wimy wedding gift of awesome proportions from the wonderful Ms. Katie.
until next time... or last time...
3 comments:
You are adorable
For your nerding pleasure:
http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2011/01/06/knit-your-own-tardis-hat/
http://wittylittleknitter.com/tardis-socks/
http://www.raisingmyboychick.com/2010/03/the-most-awesomest-tardis-dishcloth-evar-knitting-pattern/
Also, Lexx has a Tardis in her room, found on a street corner, that you would love.
ahhhh awesome!! thank you!
I can't believe you guys have your own tardis you are so cool!
Yaaaaaay TARDIS cookie jar :D
Post a Comment