Friday, June 24, 2011

thank you

To everyone -to all my friends and family- thank you. This was the most wonderful week I've ever had. There were times when I felt daunted, small and scared, because it felt like the step I was about to take was so big from one side. But every time I saw a new face, received a note or a congratulations, and I knew everyone was there celebrate with us, near or far. And it was so easy to fill up the enormity of what we were about to do with the faces and embraces of friends and family; surrounding us, supporting us. So much love, celebration, and joy. My wedding was wonderful because of you. Thank you.

2 comments:

kt said...

I love this picture. Just realized Greg is sticking his tongue out and I'm apparently trying to elbow someone in the face. You and Ben look nice too I guess ;)

Kaydo said...

I love this picture too! Everyone looks like they are having a great time!