Thursday, June 13, 2013

hey june


Outside: on the patio. I'ts summer; hot days, afternoon thunderstorms, breezy evenings
On the needles: Seascape, a wonderful light lace pattern for seasonal knitting
Reading: catching up on the Kindle, so I can finally take on this and then this.
In the oven: a rhubarb cherry pie, with crust from this book (again, my favorite recipe), with ice cream.
Looking forward to: Leaving next week for RI and the cruise.  It's hard to focus on much else.


This is where my days wander when I let them stray.  Where have you been lately?

2 comments:

kt said...

Ohh Rhubarb is hard. Do you grow it yourself or get it at Farmer's Markets? I can never find good rhubarb.

Mostly I am reading Wild courtesy of Jaclyn :) and baking with chocolate.

Kaydo said...

I just got mine from the store. With enough cherries and sugar, it turns out fine. I want to grow rhubarb though. chocolate sounds most excellent. Also book club books, yay!