Friday, June 7, 2013

little trouper

The Troup baby was born!  Hooray!  And I finished the zigs, only slightly late.


This was a joy to send off for baby's use, and a joy to knit as well.  The pattern is simple but interesting, and was perfectly suited to the situation... 


The then Mom-to-be had emailed all the old collagen knitting gang with the news, saying she wanted to send us all yarn as she was turning the sewing room into a nursery.  I agreed to take the yarn; but only on the condition that I send it right back to her in knit form. When I got the box of yarn I had to double check that she was having a boy, because she sent me all blue!  And she was, and did. 

Congratulations Troupers!  

2 comments:

kt said...

You are much better friend than I...my yarn still sits in its box...

Kaydo said...

I just have a knitting problem, while you have, you know, a job and a life and stuff.